Terms And Conditions
When you book with D2 Detailing, LLC, you agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Customer must remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle/boat prior to any type of detailing. For boats, this includes all life jackets, fishing poles, etc. Interior compartments with belongings left, will NOT be detailed.
- D2 Detailing, LLC will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service.
- All vehicles/boats are cleaned at the customer’s own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes. Any previous damage is not the responsibility of D2 Detailing, LLC.
- D2 Detailing, LLC, nor its vendors, accept no liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle/boat is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavor to communicate the changes prior to arrival
- When a detail is completed, the vehicle must be picked up within 24 hours or additional storage charges will apply. D2 Detailing, LLC reserves the right to charge accordingly for the service bay occupied and for the duration until vehicle is picked up.
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and/or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles/boats are cleaned at the customers own risk
- Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at anytime at the sole discretion of D2 Detailing, LLC. D2 Detailing, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- D2 Detailing, LLC reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
- D2 Detailing, LLC will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions
- We have a minimum call-out charge that varies by location.
- D2 Detailing, LLC reserves the right to charge an hourly rate of $100 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
- A minimum 25% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive mold, mildew, pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of vehicle/boat and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
- D2 Detailing, LLC reserves the right to charge each vehicle/boat according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- D2 Detailing, LLC reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate and will be communicated to customer prior to completion of detail.
Advanced Detailing & Restoration Service
- Vehicles/boats that require advanced detailing & restoration including heavy compounding, wet sanding, sticker removal, scratch removal, etc. require acknowledgement of customer expectations prior to booking appointment. No guarantees are made.
- These projects are a direct result from owner neglect and previous damage that cannot be corrected in all cases. Customer acknowledges that D2 Detailing, LLC may uncover damage from previous unknown incidents and owner neglect that cannot be corrected or fixed. No assumptions by the customer are to be made after service is rendered. All sales are final after inspection and payment is made.
- Customer understands that realistic expectations must be made regarding services rendered and that previous scratches, halos, burns, or any damage from owner neglect or previous service is not the responsibility of D2 Detailing, LLC.
Our Service Terms & Conditions
- We may ask you where you heard about D2 Detailing, LLC in order to gauge our marketing strategies
- We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
- We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking/detailing service.
- Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice of cancellation will result in a minimum charge of 25% of the service cost.
- Same day appointments that are cancelled will incur a charge of 25% of the service cost.
- D2 Detailing, LLC reserved the right to take full payment if a booking is cancelled on the day without prior agreement.
- D2 Detailing, LLC reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- D2 Detailing, LLC reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.
- A walk around inspection of the vehicle/boat is conducted at the completion of every detail with D2 Detailing, LLC. Any concerns must be brought forth and discussed during the walk around inspection, in person, prior to vehicle/boat leaving D2 Detailing, LLC.
- If there is probable and clear cause that the detail did not fulfill the service as ordered, D2 Detailing, LLC and customer will discuss resolution BEFORE payment is made. This service guarantee is not valid after payment is made, or the vehicle/boat leaves D2 Detailing, LLC.
- Cleaning, repairing or utilizing the vehicle after the initial service without authorization from D2 Detailing, LLC voids our Service Guarantee. Redos, refunds, or reimbursements will not be made after any unauthorized cleaning or repairs are made or once the vehicle/boat leaves D2 Detailing, LLC.
- Failure to disclose at the time of booking any conditional issues that involve damage (known or unknown), scratches, gouges, burns, heavy stains, foul odors, human or animal biological waste, mold, mildew, chemical spills, chemical overspray or any other hazardous materials voids our service guarantee. No refunds, redos, or any additional work will be performed outside of the original package or estimate.
- Some issues may require services beyond those you ordered. Refusing the services recommended may invalidate the service guarantee.
- Only services included in your order and additional services authorized by D2 Detailing, LLC are covered under our service guarantee.
- Payment is due at the completion of your service. Refusal or failure to pay for your service invalidates our service guarantee and any redo services or discounts are at the sole discretion of D2 Detailing, LLC.
- Any issues/concerns must be made prior to payment. Issues/concerns made after payment invalidates the service guarantee.
- If customer does not inspect vehicle/boat prior to payment, service agreement is invalid.
- Make no assumptions of services beyond correction & coating. We do not shampoo carpets in boats or “clean” covers. Services are listed on the website. Anything outside of those services must be discussed prior to booking.
- Gift Certificates can only be used once per vehicle per service.
- Gift certificates cannot be combined or redeemed with any other additional discounts, coupons, or promotions.
- The final price for services rendered may exceed the value of this gift certificate.
- Additional charges may apply to the redeemer if they choose a package that exceeds the cash value of their gift certificate.
- Additional surcharges for excessive pet hair, biological waste, other hazardous materials, larger vehicles, excessive damage, or other issues may apply.
- Gift certificates reflect a cash value. Prices for services may adjust due to seasonality, location, inflation, or demand.
- Any balances for services ordered are due at time of service and do not include additional services, tax, or gratuity.
- After 6 months of non-use the gift certificate is non-refundable.